~ Via Grasshopper:
A few notes:
- It's no accident that the Grindstone Lobes are front-of-mind. They need to be.
- Pondering is widely unappreciated in entrepreneurship as well as in general. We all need to take time to reflect and to consider.
- Power suits? Really?
- I don't think fear is missing at all. A healthy, but not paralyzing, fear is essential to drive success.
- I have a Richard Branson Envy Nodule. It got much larger after meeting him. He's doing truly admirable, even enviable, things.
- Ah yes, the Brain Stalk. Where would we be without the ability to follow our intuition, or to gut it out?